Shield your face from spray and splatter
Our face shields cover your forehead and chin. They are roomy enough to fit any masks or eyewear comfortably under them – without blocking your vision. And they’re made with an adjustable, elastic head strap and a cushioned foam bar, ensuring the right fit and comfort. Our face shields come pre-assembled – once you receive them, clean with a soft cloth or mild soap/ detergent and water before your first use.
How to wear your face shields
We recommend following these tips on how to put on and take off your face shields:
How to put on a face shield:
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer) before you touch the shield.
- Raise the shield to your face, then place the cushion foam bar against your forehead.
- Place the elastic strap over the crown of your head.
- Adjust the strap so the shield fits over your entire face and is comfortable.
How to remove a face shield:
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser) before you touch the shield.
- Reach back to touch the elastic strap. Do not touch the front of your shield (it may be contaminated).
- Lift the elastic strap up and over your head, and remove the shield from your face.
- Discard your face shield.
- Clean your hands again, using soap and water (or hand sanitiser).
UK shipping is free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are these face shields acceptable for use in a medical setting? Can healthcare professionals use them as protection against COVID-19?
A: These face shields are designed for personal use in non-medical settings. While they may provide some benefit to health care providers and the general public, they are not personal protective equipment (PPE). These face shields are not intended for any use related to: antimicrobial or antiviral protection, infection prevention or reduction or radiation protection.
Q: Am I able to wear anything under this face shield?
A: Yes, a face mask and eyewear fit under the face shield without disrupting your vision.
Q: Am I able to re-use this face shield?
A: We recommend using this face shield only once. After use or any contamination, please discard.
Q: Do your safety face shields come in custom sizes or colours?
A: No. We currently only offer one size (8.75″ x 13″) and one colour (clear plastic).
Q: Do these face shields come pre-assembled?
A: Yes – they come equipped with a foam band and elastic headband.
Q: Can I donate face shields to my local hospital or medical care facility?
A: If you are interested in donating these safety face shields, we recommend you first contact the hospital or facility to see whether they are accepting donations – and if so, what kind of face shields they will accept. Please keep in mind that these face shields are intended for personal use and are not personal protective equipment (PPE) products.